Begin Your Rental Application
Please fully complete the online application for anyone intending on living in the dwelling over the age of 18. Along with the completed application, we will need the following:
- Copies of all applicant’s valid driver's licenses.
- Copies of all applicant’s 2 most recent pay stubs or proof of income if in another form (4 months of bank statements and a preceding year 1099 or K1 for self employed, or a social security/retirement benefit statement).
- $50 per applicant application fee.
- A holding fee equal to the first month's rent will be due with an accepted application. All holding fees are non-refundable once the application is accepted and will be applied towards move-in funds once the property has been removed from the market.
- Holding fees will be due within 48 hours of an accepted application
- Please Note-1. A prospective tenant has the right to provide to the landlord a portable tenant screening report, as defined in section 38-12-902(2.5), Colorado Revised Statutes; and 2. If a prospective tenant provides the landlord with a portable tenant screening report, the landlord is prohibited from: Charging the prospective tenant a rental application fee; or Charging the prospective tenant a fee for the landlord to access or use the portable tenant screening report. Please contact us directly if you would like to provide your own portable tenant screening report at 303-660-8888.
Please feel free to call us at 303-660-8888 if you have any questions or for more detailed directions.
By hitting the Apply Online button or Apply button in the Available Properties page, the prospective tenant acknowledges they have read the application instructions and the policy regarding the holding fee above.